They are providing guests with an unforgettable European journey aboard either of the two new deluxe ships. Viking Astrild and Viking Beyla will cruise the Elbe River in 2015 with an itinerary between Berlin to Prague. These revolutionary vessels offer a choice of staterooms, all with river views. Designed specifically to sail the Elbe River. These two sister ships will offer plush comfort and al fresco dining on the Aquavit Terrace.
Visit the German cities of Berlin, Potsdam, Magdeburg, Dessau, Wittenberg, Torgau, Meissen and Dresden as well as the region known as Saxon Switzerland with its towering rock formations, before entering the Czech Republic and witnessing the splendors of Litomerice, Melnik and Prague.
You can even extend your trip with tours offered at the beginning or end of your trip.
And there is more as you can see from these all included amenities.
• 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
• 1-night stay in superior first class Hilton Berlin (or similar)
• 1-night stay in superior first class Hilton Prague (or similar)
• 9 guided tours with audio headset
• All onboard meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner plus 1 breakfast each in Berlin & Prague hotels
• Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
• Visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Culture Curriculum: Enjoy baroque chamber music & a Czech folkloric performance; listen to an eyewitness account of Czechoslovakia’s Velvet Revolution; attend lectures on Luther & the Reformation; modern-day Czech Republic & the Elbe flood of 2002; visit a local market
• All port charges
• Free Wi-Fi, connection speed may vary
There are no comments yet.